red hair

Hair care routine - red hair care guide



I love my hair, red hairs are always waiting for a little more attention. For 2 years I have been using Koleston 66-46

Of course, hair care routine I have care of my hair and apply my own formulas and masks that I do and regular maintenance is not a mystery, simple methods and a little hair with my recognition of the years as I think I found the right methods.


First in this way if you want a deep red hair Karameleon must be close to the open light on the light red in the early stages flows quickly in women in the first weeks of the role of boredom, but over time as the color sits and scarlet red flows, but still flows?

First I wash my red hair:

I use the shampoo once a month or I hear you say yihuu months to look at the blanket, but the shampoo is damaging to the hair, at least I'm trying to wash my hair as much as I can in my daily showers. So what I'm doing is just washing with water. I keep the hair conditioner at the very ends and I keep it waiting for a few minutes. I am not picky as the brand of hair conditioner I use all kinds of quality brand that will moisturize the hair.

Drying: When I take excess water with a towel, I apply argan oil to my hair and heat it in time. I would definitely recommend using the hair dryer with an ionized model to dry your hair çoook too much. Never use a hair straightener!

Shaping: I'm using BabyLiss thick tongs. hair should be completely dry, you should adjust the temperature according to your hair structure I'm using at 200 degrees.

Weekly care routine: My favorite hair care material is a mixture of coconut oil, castor oil, vitamin e and argan oil. I usually get it all from cosmetics. Actually, they're great for each individual hair, but I'm using the blend, so let me write the dimensions:

2 Spoon of coconut oil

1 spoon castor oil

1 spoon of argan oil

10 drops of vitamin e

Mix. Apply to your hair and wrap it in a bonnet for 2 hours. Apply heat via the hair dryer cap, wait for 2 hours again and wash the shampoo when washing.

A gorgeous hair mask is the choice of salty shampoos, henna, false hair dye, and stylers will damage the hair as far as possible to look away.

About misstress

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.